Warzone 1 Warzone 1

liked it

The action was cool, sound was okay, maybe the music wasn't super appropriate but still nice movie. If you only could make mor movement and animation, also try to make the guys die cool and put some effort in drawing realistic blood

Good job

Sinas

A blob and a magic potion A blob and a magic potion

Its quite good

Why won't you make a longer movie? I've seen mucho crap entries on this site but they all have like a whole storyline and shit and you've got some animation skills but don't use them. That's a shame...

Stupid Contraption Stupid Contraption

Really like it

I really liked it, it was kinda original and for that i give you 5/5 !

Please make more i love contraptions :)

FoxxieCreations responds:

Maybe I could create a better contraption based animation some day. Glad you liked it.

Turanium Turanium

Fun for level 1

Okay so the menu looks good. Then ingame the graphics go downhill alot but that doesn't really mather in this game. I find the gameplay annoying because you can't stand still and the music is such a mood killer. It's also kind of a rip-off. But with this all said i still had fun playing it... so if you could just tween it all a bit i think it could be a nice game.

derekbeau responds:

I'll take your comments into consideration for the next version. Maybe I will include a 'lock-position' button so that you CAN stay still and just rotate around, but you can fly around when you release the lock-position button.