Warzone 1 Warzone 1

liked it

The action was cool, sound was okay, maybe the music wasn't super appropriate but still nice movie. If you only could make mor movement and animation, also try to make the guys die cool and put some effort in drawing realistic blood

Good job

Sinas

A blob and a magic potion A blob and a magic potion

Its quite good

Why won't you make a longer movie? I've seen mucho crap entries on this site but they all have like a whole storyline and shit and you've got some animation skills but don't use them. That's a shame...

Stupid Contraption Stupid Contraption

Really like it

I really liked it, it was kinda original and for that i give you 5/5 !

Please make more i love contraptions :)

FoxxieCreations responds:

Maybe I could create a better contraption based animation some day. Glad you liked it.

TANKMEN 1.5 TANKMEN 1.5

Great great flash!

This series is one of the best series on newgrounds! please go on make more episodes! The humour is fantastic!

Sinas

For bunny with love For bunny with love

Sick...

Blam this sick shit. It's not great flash at all it is sooo bad it makes my eyes bleed... i mean the story... there is no story, the graphics.. there are no graphics, the humour... geuss what, humour also nowhere to be found. Get out of here with this crap.

Throwback the Duck Ep. 0 Throwback the Duck Ep. 0

Very nice animation!

It looks great and the story is good. The duck really gets to you when he loses everything. Theres not 1 thing i didn't like. Keep it up man!

The Revenge on Mario The Revenge on Mario

too short to be great

I really expected some kind of big fight when the mushrooms got to mario. But the end is just easy and lame. Still nice thought though.

mad-dave responds:

hahaha I sure fooled you then!

Filthy Pests #1 Filthy Pests #1

Very nice original peace of work

I really liked the bug with his sarcastic look on things. The animations weren't great but very decent enough. It's the dialogue that counts. Like the voice-acting on the bug and mouse not on the bird though.

good job,

Angel & Devil Angel & Devil

A shame...

... that you didn't infest more time in this. It really lacks the devotion to have better lips sync and dialogue. At the beginning i thought this is cool but then after 30 seconds i got bored. 3/5 for your effort i still think you have great potential though. Try to make it more interesting.

CloseToGhost responds:

Mmhmm. Well I only spend 12 hours on it..
It wasn't an idea i'd invest any more time in. It just had to be done.
cherz

Goth Lyfe 8: Goth Test Goth Lyfe 8: Goth Test

Annoying waste of time

I really did not like the voice acting. It made my ears bleed. Must admit that you did somewhat of a nice job animating. Not that it is that good, but because your chars suck so much that it seems so hard to make them move let alone talk. Please be more creative and inspiring to other people so that THEY can make a nice movie.